We have summarised a comprehensive list of IFWIP resources on wellbeing during pregnancy. This would be useful both for the parents and professionals.
1. Wellbeing during pregnancy.
2. Psychological changes in pregnancy
5. Hyperemesis Gravidarum and impact on emotional health.
7. Pelvic Girdle Pain during pregnancy
9. Neural Tube Defect: Emotional impact on parents
10. Congenital heart defect: Emotional impact on parents
11. Parent-Infant and Prenatal Attachment
14. Diet/ Nutrition
– Yoga: the philosophy and way of life
21. Emotional Freedom Techniques
22. Ayurveda in pregnancy and perinatal period
25. Family and Systemic Psychotherapy
26. Birth Trauma
Please find some useful external website links on Perinatal Mental Health/ Maternal Mental Health conditions:
Perinatal Mental health: External Links